Pages

Everley Carolina Willis

Last Tuesday, April 21, Everley Carolina Willis made her debut. We are so head over heels in love with her! We cannot believe that she is a whole week old already! This is what we have learned about her so far:





- This girl is a little pistol! She lets you know real quick what she does and does not like. I'm certain she will go far in life because she knows exactly what she wants.

- She does not flinch at all when Ruby or Bingo barks, she is so used to hearing them from the inside, it doesn't even phase her on the outside.

- She is so sweet and precious and she tugs at our heart strings constantly. We just sit around staring at her and crying.

- We have already been telling her about her brothers, Jonah and Harper. 

- She has strengthened our marriage even more. It never ceases to amaze me how much thought and careful planning God put into placing me and Aaron together. I always thought I knew what I would want and need in a husband, but thank God that He knew far better than me. Aaron Willis is quite the catch y'all-I can't even begin to tell y'all all the reasons why I love him so!

So, this is all I have for now. Things are a little crazy around here as we adjust to life with a newborn, but how we have longed for this for so long! Thank you all for your prayers and please keep them coming! Our hearts are so full because of God's faithfulness...three precious babies...three very precious gifts.


No comments :

Post a Comment