Pages

Feeling Discouraged

The past weekend has left me feeling defeated, and this feeling has carried over to this week. A lot of different things are to blame, but they are not important to note here. I have been mulling over what exactly to post today, as this process continues to take place. But I am at a loss. The discouragement that has invaded my heart and mind these past few days begs my attention, so much so that I cannot think of anything else. Everytime I post on this blog, my intent is to be uplifting, but I find that it is hard to lift others up when you are so low yourself. I am trying to stay positive but it is SO hard for me to do after losing Jonah and Harper. Me and Aaron are tired, anxious, exhausted in many different ways and scared. I know a lot of this is just the Devil trying to invade and bring us down...and He is doing a pretty good job! So friends, please pray for us! Please pray for me and Aaron, and Kristi and Eric. While this journey is full of laughter (Aaron & Eric have loads of jokes!), it is nothing short of painful, physically and mentally, for all of us. So, please pray for us!


5 comments :

  1. Praying for you and your precious loved ones! May you be encouraged today. Remember...God has a plan, but the waiting part is tougher than we can imagine. I'll pray that you will feel the peace that only He can give. Love ya! :o)

    Lynn Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always, always in my prayers. Don't be discouraged because you know who holds you in his hands.

    ReplyDelete